You were having sex with your girl and everything was so far so good. You did the right moves down south and made sure that her pleasure was your topmost priority. Based on her moans and body language, you were 100 percent sure that she was having the best time. Once she was ready, you decided to get inside her and give her the best sexual experience ever.
Unfortunately, you weren’t able to hold it longer and after less than two minutes, you ejaculated. You forgot about the delay cream your guy buds told you about to help you last longer in bed.
Is a delay cream really effective? Is it worth buying? Should you try it?
Read on to find the answers to your delay cream questions, plus get the most important tip to remember when it comes to this department.
1. Leveling the Playing Field: The Benefits of Using a Delay Cream
Men and women are different, especially when it comes to reaching orgasm. For women, it takes 10 to 20 minutes for them to orgasm, or even shorter depending on your performance during foreplay. On the other hand, men are different. Overall, you reach orgasm within seven to 14 minutes, but an average of two to three minutes from the start of intercourse.
This is the reason why delay creams were introduced in the market.
Delay creams and sprays are quick solutions to premature ejaculation. Simply apply or spray the product on your man down south to reduce the sensation in the area to help you last longer in bed. In fact, a desensitizing spray can be an effective solution because of the following reasons:
- Reduces physical sensitivity during sex to help you last longer.
- Can be applied easily down south before the start of the intercourse.
- You can use it with or without condom.
Before this, how did delay creams get into the picture? Read the next section to find out the study that started it all.
2. Take a Walk Down Memory Lane and Say Hello to the Study That Started It All
It all started with the PSD502 spray. Suddenly, The Sun reported that there was a spray developed by British doctors that could help you last six times longer in bed – causing frenzy among men.
The director and consultant of Plethora Solutions Ltd, the makers of the spray, conducted an experiment to examine the effects of PSD502 spray in the length of intercourse among men with premature ejaculation.
Over the course of the three-month period, the subject participants reported an increase in the average length of their intercourse at almost four minutes. They also reported better ejaculatory control and sexual satisfaction, with two-thirds of them saying that the spray was “good” or “excellent.”
In other words, the delay cream helps delay and controls your urge to ejaculate early. This could lead to improved sexual satisfaction and brings significant advantage to help find a treatment for premature ejaculation.
The next question is this: what’s in a delay cream that helps you last longer in bed? Read the next section to find out.
3. Lidocaine: The Most Important Component in Every Delay Creams in the Market
When it comes to male genital desensitizers, one ingredient steals the spotlight: lidocaine.
Lidocaine is a local anesthetic that blocks nerves signals in your body to produce a numbing sensation. This ingredient can be used to:
- Reduce pain or discomfort caused by skin irritation such as sunburn and minor cuts
- Treat sores inside the mouth
- Numb the gums during dental procedures
- Also numb the mouth and throat before surgery or medical procedure
One of the most popular uses of lidocaine is that it is an effective numbing ingredient for your man down south. According to a study published in the International Journal of Impotence Research, topical lidocaine and prilocaine prolongs ejaculation time significantly and helps improve sexual satisfaction in both men with premature ejaculation and their partners.
Aside from this, read the following benefits of using a male desensitizer below.
4. The Good Side: Reasons Why Delaying Creams are Worth Every Penny
There will always be two sides of the story and the effects of delay creams are not exempted. In case you are looking for reasons on why you should consider penis desensitizers, then here are the reasons and benefits of using one:
- Instant Option – If you are looking for the easiest and quickest way to deal with premature ejaculation with minimal effort exerted, then delay creams are your best options. Simply apply the product on your manhood and you are good to go.
- Generally Safe Ingredients – Lidocaine are generally safe to use and can be tolerated easily. Another ingredient used in male desensitizers is benzocaine, which offers the same effect.
- Applicable during Sex – You don’t need to take pills regularly to make sure a particular penile product will work. You can use the delaying cream every time you have sex, wait for a few minutes to allow the ingredients to numb the area, and you are good to go.
- No Need for a Prescription – You can buy it over-the-counter without any prescription from your doctor.
- Numbing Effect – Most of the numbing creams are effective in prolonging your intimate sessions.
- Longer-Lasting – Most delay creams available in the market could give you 20 to 30 minutes of action, which your partner will definitely love. That is longer than the average orgasm.
Despite its good intentions, delay creams come with side effects too, which you will learn more about below.
5. Hold Your Horses and Say Hello to the Side Effects of Using a Delay Cream
Studies show that male desensitizers help in making you last longer in bed. Unfortunately, there are instances when numbing creams could do more harm than good down there.
Here are some of the possible risks and side effects you need to watch out for:
- Loss of Erection – Sadly, too much numbing cream could dramatically reduce sensation down south and cause loss of or difficulty in getting an erection.
- Reduced Sensation – You were able to last longer in bed, but because your man down there is numb, you can’t feel a thing. There is a possibility that you might not enjoy the sex itself, which could lead to weaker orgasm or not being able to ejaculate at all.
- Temporary Solution to Ejaculation Problem – If you are looking for a permanent solution so you can finally say goodbye to premature ejaculation, then delay cream may not help. It only works when you use it.
- The Hassle of Applying the Cream before Sex – Imagine this: you are both turned on and ripping each other’s clothes off. Since you want to last longer in bed, you excused yourself to apply delay cream. This could definitely ruin the night.
- Risk of Transfer – Even if the cream is intended for you, there is a possibility that you might transfer it to your partner. This could make her feel numb too, and make sex less enjoyable. To be safe, apply the cream then wear a condom.
With the right techniques and proper care, you will still be able to avoid these side effects. Check out the next section to find out proper techniques in using a delaying cream.
6. The Proper Techniques in Using a Male Desensitizer for Your Man Down There
Sometimes, the proper usage will save the day and make delay creams favorable to you. Here are tips and techniques on how to use a penis desensitizer you should always remember:
- Read the instructions carefully. It will tell you how long you should wait before the effects will kick in and proceed with penetration.
- Wait for 10 to 15 minutes before getting inside her. This will minimize transfer of lidocaine in your partner’s private part that could ruin her mood for sex.
- Apply as little as possible. Too much numbing cream could affect your sensation, arousal, and erection capabilities, which you don’t want to happen.
- When applying the cream, apply it starting on the head of your penis and down to the area covering the glans.
- If you put too much on the area, wash it off with soap and water and wait for at least 15 minutes for the effects to wear off.
You will never know if a particular cream will work for you unless you try it. Take note of these tips on proper usage to minimize any adverse reactions and make sex more pleasurable for you.
If you want surefire effects down there without compromising the quality of the sex, go for VigRX Delay Spray. This fast-absorbing formula delays your orgasm and will help you keep things easy and more pleasurable inside the bedroom.
7. The Safety Features of Using Delaying Creams
At this point, you already have an idea how male genital desensitizers work and whether or not it is worth it. Surely, one of your biggest issues is the safety of this type of product.
Don’t worry. Delay creams are generally safe to use. Most male users swear by this product and claimed how much it helped improve their sex life.
Still, don’t be too complacent. There might instances where a particular product you are eyeing for could cause adverse effects like too much numbness, skin irritation, or allergic reaction. In case it happened, simply wash it off with hot water and soap and allow the effects to wear off. Consider switching to a different brand like VigRX Delay Spray in case the current cream you are using is causing side effects down south.
8. Battle of the Best: Delay Cream Versus Natural Techniques
You know that delay creams only provide temporary solution to your issue down south. Some say that the best way to address ejaculation issues is through natural methods that offer long-term effects.
You might ask how.
Natural techniques have a higher possibility of permanently addressing premature ejaculation. In fact, there are specific techniques such as Kegel exercises that helps do the following:
- Build your sexual stamina
- Teach you to recognize and even adjust your arousal levels during sex
- Other practical techniques you need to learn to make sex more exciting and pleasurable
In other words, natural techniques could also open a doorway to possibilities where you can learn more techniques on how to improve your sex life. If you want the best of both worlds, make sure you combine natural techniques and delay creams together.
9. Tips in Buying the Best Delaying Cream in Town
At this point, it is already established that male desensitizers work and could help you last longer inside the bedroom. With tons of products available in the market, how will you know if you are getting the best of the best?
Here are tips on how to buy delay creams:
- Choose three best creams in the market and research and get to know the brand a little bit better.
- Take time to read customer reviews to give you an idea on how a particular product works and what to expect during the process.
- Take note of the price. An expensive product doesn’t always mean it is the best in the market.
- Ask recommendations from friends and colleagues who used delay creams.
- There should be a reliable and accessible after-sales customer service.
- Go for a product that offers a money back guarantee.
- Try the product, but make sure you go for the smallest size or a bottle good for one month to check if it will work for you. This is why it is important to have a money back guarantee, so you have a sense of security over your money against products that don’t work.
Now that you know the basics and got a good grasp of how delay creams work, it’s time to say hello to the best products in the market that promise to make you last longer in bed.
10. Promescent: One of the Best Male Desensitizers Available in the Market
There are many delay creams and sprays you can choose from, but there is this one product that always steals the spotlight when it comes to this department: Promescent.
Promescent was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration or FDA to help “one minute men” get a fair shot inside the bedroom. It contains lidocaine, a crucial numbing agent that could go below the surface of your skin, down to the nerve endings to help you control ejaculation.
Simply spray the product in your genitals and wait for 10 minutes for it to take effect. This will reduce penile sensitivity for up to 30 minutes, thereby helping you last longer inside the bedroom. To aid you better, Promescent comes with a metered pump, so you are sure that you are getting equal amounts every time you spray the product on your genitals.
Here’s the best part: Promescent comes with a pocket trial size currently costing only $19.95. If after trial, you noticed that it is giving you the best results inside the bedroom, a standard bottle costs around $79.95. Three packs cost about $209.95, while the six-month supply is pegged at $249.95 at the time of writing.
It might be a bit heavy on your budget, but with the results you will get, every penny is worth it. In case you want something more affordable on your pocket, try this next product, which offers the same results at a lesser price.
11. VigRX Delay Spray: Another Product Worth Trying For
You recognized VigRX Plus as one of the best male enhancement supplements in the market. Thankfully, they have another product that promises to give you a boost inside the bedroom.
Say hello to VigRX Delay Spray.
This male desensitizer is formulated with benzocaine, a mild anesthetic that gets into the stratum corneum of your penile tissue or the area that controls ejaculation latency. It also helps relax the nerves in your penile area to reduce stimuli and help you last longer inside the bedroom. One to three sprays is enough and within 10 minutes, you will see the benefits down south.
One-month supply costs approximately $49.95, but if you want bigger savings, go for the six-month supply.
12. Stud 100: A Male Genital Desensitizer at a More Affordable Price
If VigRX Delay Spray is bit heavy on your budget but you want a product that won’t compromise positive results inside the bedroom, then here is another product worth testing: Stud 100.
This male genital desensitizer contains 9.6 lidocaine, a popular numbing agent that helps reduce sensation and makes you last longer in bed. At the same time, Stud 100 doesn’t come with side effects such as tingling sensation or irritation.
That’s not all. There is also a lower possibility of transferring the numbing ingredient to your partner, which is more possible when you follow the instructions by the letter and allowed the numbing agent to take effect first.
Here’s the best part: you can get two bottles for only less than $20. How can you say no to that?
Just take it easy on your application. Stud 100 doesn’t come with a metered pump, so make sure to apply as little as you can first.
13. Super Dragon 6000: A Cool Name with Fast Acting Properties
Admit it. The name of the product caught your attention. More than its catchy name, Super Dragon 6000 is one of the worth trying male desensitizing products in the market. It contains 10 percent lidocaine plus vitamin E to make sure that your man down south is in its best shape.
The best thing about this product is that you only need five minutes of waiting time and you are ready to go for some action.
14. Viga 50000: Another Desensitizing Product with Cool Name but Provides Quick Results
Just like Super Dragon 6000, Viga 50000 also comes with 10 percent lidocaine and vitamin E to help you last longer in bed.
You better be careful on this one. One spray may be enough for you to see some effects. Two or more sprays may numb your skin and could result to either erection issues or the longest sex session you will ever have.
Are you ready to find out the most important tip in the world of sex and delaying orgasm? The next section will tell you more about this.
15. The Most Important Tip to Remember When It Comes to Improving Your Sexual Encounter
Using a delaying cream could help prolong your sexual session and keep your partner happy inside the bedroom. Still, it is your choice whether to use this type of product or not. At the end of the day, it is your option whether creams that delay ejaculation are good options inside the bedroom.
Keep in mind that finding the best delay cream is a trial and error process. Despite the positive reviews on a particular product, this doesn’t follow that it will work best for you. You have to try every product in the market until you find a product that suits well for you. Once you finally find it, make sure to stick to it.
The bottom line is this: it’s your choice. If you think that using a delay cream will help you inside the bedroom, then go for it. Just make sure you will consider the tips mentioned to make the most out of the product. Otherwise, it won’t hurt to consider natural option or visit a doctor for proper diagnosis.